Sabic

SABIC is a world leader in the petrochemical industry. The Bergen op Zoom location is one of the largest in Europe in the production of innovative plastics and the presence of the various functionalities, such as the Supply Chain. The synthetic granules, sheets and films produced, are shipped worldwide.

The factory grounds in Bergen op Zoom consists of 200 hectare on the industrial park Theodorushaven, with our own insertion port and excellent infrastructure, including an independent energy supply.

 

There are eight factories for the production of fertilizers. The chemical factories make the feedstock in our compounding factories. The compounding factories make the final product; synthetic granules. In the Functional Forms factory the production of sheets and films takes place through extrusion.

 

SABIC has a highly effective Environment, Health, Safety & Security (EHSS)-policy. It aims at prevention of injury, incident, neighborhood nuisance, negative effects on the environment and the protection of possessions.  In the factories safety has the highest priority, it is the responsibility of everyone on site to keep the risks that are part of the production process and the use of the products at a minimum.

 

We continually strive to improve the performance in the areas of safety, health and the environment.  

Sabic Bergen op Zoom

Plasticslaan 1

4612 PX Bergen op Zoom

See our locations

Related facilities

Company Profile

SABIC is a worldwide leading diversified chemical company with its headquarters in Riyadh, Saudi-Arabia. We produce a large amount of diverse product – from chemicals and plastics to agricultural fertilizer, metals and specialties in global factories in North- and South America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asian-Pacific region.  

We support our customers in the recognition and development of chances and opportunities on important end markets, such as construction, medical equipment, packaging, agricultural fertilizers, electric and electronic equipment, transport and clean energy.

 

SABIC employees more than 40.000 people worldwide and is active in over 50 countries. The company stimulates and supports innovation and resourcefulness – attested by the more than 10.960 patents to our name worldwide – and features considerable research facilities, innovation centers, in the five important regions – the United States, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and North East Asia.

 

The Saudi-Arabian government owns 70 percent of the stock in SABIC, the remaining 30 percent is traded on the Saudi stock market.  

 

SABIC is the type of company that enjoys doing things other held for impossible and combines this with an excellent understanding of the customers wishes. Above all else, we are a partner that can help the customer attain their ambitions by offering solutions to their problems. We call this ‘Chemistry that Matters™’.

www.sabic.com

Our locations

  • Sabic Bergen op Zoom

    Sabic Bergen op Zoom

    Plasticslaan 1

    4612 PX Bergen op Zoom

    korte omschrijving
    Sabic

Get in touch!

Would you like to know more about this company? Contact the business consultant.