- Maandag 25 november 2019 vindt het waterstofevent ‘The Hydrogen Delta’ plaats.
- The energy transition will change the current energy system.
SDR meeting with elucidation by Ed Buddenbaum and Cees Kortleve on the significance of the climate agreement for the industryOn September 11th 2019, Ed Buddenbaum and Cees Cortleve from the Ministry of Economic Affairs attended a meeting of representatives of the SDR compani
- Smart Delta Resources (SDR) strongly supports the CO₂ Transports PCI as submitted by the Port Authorities of Antwerp, North Sea Port and Rotterdam.
- North Sea Port and Smart Delta Resources have jointly provided a written response to the SDE ++ consultation this summer.
Green energy at ArcelorMittal through the placement of 27,000 solar panels on the roof of the factories in GhentThis immediately created the largest sunroof in Belgium. Employees have been given the opportunity to co-invest in the solar panels.
- With the ports of Rotterdam and Antwerp, North Sea Port wants to continue to focus on reducing CO₂ emissions.
- Follow-up meetings were held with involved SDR companies in June and September.
- Changes to the SDR team of employees.
- With the joining of the Fluxys, Gasunie and PZEM companies, three new members of the SDR Board have also taken office, namely Raphaël De Winter, Gerar
- In 2019, three companies joined the Smart Delta Resources partnership as a new member, namely Fluxys, Gasunie and PZEM
- This spring saw the start of the SDR "Gigawatt Electrolysis plant" project.
- The Hydrogen Delta Day will be held in the Lasloods in Vlissingen on Monday, November 25, 2019, from 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm.
- On October 16th 2019, the hydrogen exchange will have flowed for precisely 1 year between chemical giants Dow and Yara via the reuse of an existing Ga
- In the cross-border port area of North Sea Port, research was conducted into the possible roll-out of a large-scale pipeline infrastructure for the tr
- Potato processing company Lamb Weston / Meijer has announced that it will invest in a new plant for its Ambient Potato Business in Kruiningen.
- Zeeland Refinery is expanding the hydrocracker, which is one of the most important units of the oil refinery, with an additional reactor.
- Is your organization working towards reusing water and finding solutions for brine?