- Dow Benelux in Terneuzen will use residual gasses from ArcelorMittal in Gent. Both companies benefit.
- Last year the factories at Lamb Weston / Meyer, a producer in potato products, used less energy and improved the ‘potato utilization rate’.
- Dow Benelux in Terneuzen to receive 665.000 euro from the ministry of Economic Affairs for the use of sustainable electricity.
- Cosun – the parent company for Aviko and Suiker Unie – is developing new products from traditional crops, products that are not always intended for hu
- In the port of Vlissingen several companies are collaborating to reuse residual heat.
- “A Brexit-mission by Zeeland Seaports, the Port of Ghent and twelve companies and organizations will visit three British ports this week.
- Fertiliser factory Yara in Sluiskil will invest 27.2 million euro in a new loading building for the high quality fertiliser urea, the most used synthe
Construction started new building chemical company Trinseo at Maintenance Valuepark Terneuzen has startedOn Wednesday afternoon, the go-ahead was given for the construction of a new office and research center for chemical company Trinseo at the new indust
- Zeeland Seaports showed profit of 4.2 million euros the first six months of 2016, as reported by various Dutch media.
- The province of Zeeland has made 2.2 million euro available for the Maintenance Valuepark, which is currently being developed near Terneuzen, accordin