- Zeeland Refinery is building a solar park of more than 11 hectares in size next to its plant in the port of Vlissingen: Zeeland Solar.
FD: Dow plans to invest in Terneuzen, the only question is whether it will involve millions or billionsThe Dutch branch of the large chemical concern DowDuPont, Dow Benelux in Terneuzen, has a great opportunity to build a plastics factory.
- Eleven multinational companies in the South-West Netherlands and East Flanders region are jointly taking up the challenge to realizing the 80% to 95%
- Agreements are signed for the realization of hydrogen pipeline arising from the Green Deal ‘Hydrogen for the region’.
- De industriële grootverbruikers kunnen nog niet garanderen dat ze binnen vier jaar van het Gronings gas af kunnen zoals het kabinet wil.
- Michael Schlaug to succeed Managing Director Jon Sletten who will depart to Yara production location Porsgrunn (Norway) as of December 1st.
- SDR-lid Yara Sluiskil is renewing rapidly. This year an ultra modern loading dock will be put into use in addition to a new factory, Uream 8 .
- SDR is represented during the kick-off meeting for the Zeeuwse Energy Dialogue on October 5, 2017.
- The green light was given for a merger between the Port Authorities Zeeland Seaports and the Port of Ghent, according to local newspaper the PZC.
- DOWDUPONT™ merger succesfully completed.
- In September 2017 the national government must present a Transition Path Higher Temperature Heat as a part of the National Energy Agenda.
- Jon Sletten, the current Plant Manager in Sluiskil, has been named Plant Manager in Prosgrunn (Norway).
- In the Netherlands there are five regional initiatives that are more or less comparable with the SDR platform, though they vary in set up, funding, go
- The Province of Zeeland and SDR have jointly initiated a study to explore the possibility for an investment fund for smaller industrial infrastructure
- On June 27, 2017, the SDR Board approved the issuing of a mandate to CE Delft for a "Roadmap Industrial Transition Delta Region" project.
- In the Netherlands, innovation, smart symbiotic solutions and environmental gain have resulted in the establishment of a unique, collaborative platfor
A globally unique project in Zeeland: Residual heat sharing to reduce energy consumption and emissions at Wiskerke Onions and Lamb Weston / MeijerWiskerke Onions and Lamb Weston/Meijer in Kruiningen, the Netherlands will realize a residual heat connection to reduce energy costs and consumption.
- Lamb Weston / Meijer has implemented SAP Integrated Business Planning software.